Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I... Love... Coffee... URGH!

I just realised that I get addicted to things very easily.

Like for instance I am addicted to coffee right now. Not the Kopitiam kind of coffee. The Starbucks kind of coffee. I have style. But it doesn't help that Starbucks coffee is damn expensive, so I am sure that my coffee fetish will go away in a few weeks' time.

Another possible addiction: arcade games. Believe it or not, I've only played at the arcade less than 5 times. It's a pathetic waste of money, so rowdy and full of Bengs. But the games are designed to get you hooked. I went to the arcade yesterday and played a couple of shooting games and got trashed by Herald (by a small margin). It was extremely fun but I shall stay away from it for a while because I know I will become a slave to the carnival-like atmosphere and the Kaching! of tokens.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Shaninay said...

Hey :) Just dropping by.

March 12, 2008 at 6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home