Friday, February 29, 2008

This is scary.

Fun with science Part 2 and Scream Sell-out will come out soon, promise!

Meanwhile, this is just a brief post while I wait for Girls Out Loud to load. (I am Xiaxue crazy.)

Anyway, what I am about to write is all serious and zero sarcasm.

I am sure most of you have heard about the JI leader escaping from ISD.

I am in shock, really. And while everyone is beginning to find Singapore's reputation of being safe questionable, I would like to raise your attention to the fact that the criminal has not been caught.

The Minister of Home Affairs has already taken full responsibility, which is highly respectable of him. And I know that apologies mean squat, but let's realise that it is still not safe for us to complain yet.

So catch the damn crook, then we'll talk.

So stop with the cynicism and criticism.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger missPOW said...

Ooooh. That guy sounds scary. So stop watching girls out loud and go catch him!

March 2, 2008 at 7:18 PM  
Blogger sheenaloves said...

i'll keep my eyes peeled, but i aint gonna do any running. lol.

March 2, 2008 at 11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home