Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Bowling does not suck

I finally removed that dumb Facebook app.

Anyhoo, I have so many things to gloat about. x]

1. Bowling dates

I officially do NOT hate bowling anymore. Because I managed to hit a record score of 71! (Okay, that's not the highest ever, I did get 100+ before, but that was with bumpers, and yes, I know that bumpers don't count so this is why I am humble enough to say that my record is 71. STFU.)

Me and Herald went to Clementi Recreational Centre on Saturday and Tuesday to bowl. The Saturday one was fucking expensive. 21 Smackeroonies. Geez!

If you're wondering if I use pet names on him like 'Honey', or 'Hubby', of course I do. I just find it distasteful to call him that on the World Wide Web.

And God no, I don't call him Honey or Hubby. That is fucking gross lah =.=

So anyway, HERALD knows how I hate people correcting me so I could see how he was chewing the insides of his cheeks when I bowl into where the bumpers should have been.

Actually I don't know why bumpers are so faux pass. They help you improve your score right? Since when is extra support not a good thing? It's the players' egos lah, I tell you. They become so good at bowling that they play without bumpers. After a while, bowling without bumpers become the 'in' thing among bowling fanatics, and soon the whole world became engulfed in the No Bumpers phenomenon.










Of course I know that's not true lah, bodoh. PICTURES!

Show off. x]
Record score, ho!


He's just jealous of my record. Haha.

Day Two of Bowling Rendezvous

Round One: Meh.Round Two: Better take picture showing me ahead of him before I crash and burn.

Little did I know that as soon as I took the picture, I crashed, burned and was made minced meat out of, as seen below. =/




Action seh.

Okay okay, he won. :)

2. Chinese New Year Celebrations

Right now I only have pictures of CNY Eve aka Tuan Yuan!

Prawn fritters!
No, that's not a finger at the bottom of the picture. I was also wondering when I saw the picture. Then I remembered it was the handle of my cup. Can you see the shape of a cat's head?
Chap chai
I thought 'chap' mean sauce. In case you're not enlightened in the food department like me, it means ten, as in ten vegetables. But it should be nine veggies, cos my maid forgot the shiitake mushrooms. :(
Herbal Chicken

And finally, the thing my dad only ever wants for CNY...


Bakwan Kepiting (Idk how to spell!)
It's minced meat plus crab meat, chopped bamboo shoots and parsley, I think.
More pictures on CNY when I get them from The Brother and The Cousin. :D
P.S. I know I sound a little like Xiaxue in this entry. I really can't help it! Been reading all her old archives. Fucking good shit. && that's also why I haven't been blogging. :)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger missPOW said...

YUM! and yup, you sound alot like xiaxue. lol.

February 9, 2008 at 7:46 PM  
Blogger missPOW said...

relink pls! http://liting-liting-liting.blogspot.com

February 10, 2008 at 7:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, seems like you guys are having a whale of a good time...

and those prawn fritters looks like bloody tasty, damn!

February 14, 2008 at 2:48 AM  
Blogger sheenaloves said...

lol, thanks! :)

February 14, 2008 at 7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home