Saturday, January 12, 2008

On Gheys & Camwhore Nights

Another successful Camwhore Night!





The last three shots were done in the dark with flash. x]

Anyway, it finally just registered in my mind that this week was the last week with my class!

That sounded much happier than I would like it to.

And since the last day has already up and gone, I figured there's no harm done if I posted what I had talked about in my previous post. I probably won't see most of my classmates anymore anyway.

Okay so on Tuesday, there was a special guest appearance in our class.

Recognise this dude? (No names mmkay.)

He's the cousin of one of my classmates. And they decided it would be fun for him to stick around for our Fundamentals of Marketing tutorial.

He is fucking G-H-E-Y. =0

Just for kicks and to make him more welcome, Mr Teo asked his opinions on some issues and I must say, he added really valid opinions. Impressive.

Then after that, (surprise surprise) the class made him sing for us. Why surprise surprise? Because my FOM tutor is damn cheenah too. He said he voted like crazy for him. =/

So he sang. And he sang really well.

Well, all I can say is, people who can sing are either ghey, cheenah, or both.

:D

(No offence to anyone. I'm just stating facts.)

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice post, on the GHEY part =0

January 13, 2008 at 6:33 PM  
Blogger RUOYING♥ said...

you arh. lol.

January 13, 2008 at 8:26 PM  
Blogger missPOW said...

it's not a fact

January 14, 2008 at 6:44 PM  
Blogger missPOW said...

and you look like the 2hill guy. HEH!

January 14, 2008 at 6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha. ;]

January 14, 2008 at 10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home