Sunday, December 30, 2007

Little Miss Sheena

I think I may have forgotten something.

But what? I can't seem to recall it. Yes folks, this is the first time Sheena The Queen of Procrastination has finished her assignments!

Or did Sheena Part-time Queen of Forgetfulness forget anything? Hmm.

Who cares? I'm done!

This is like a brand new guilt-free feeling. Now I can indulge in South Park marathons and Camwhore Nights without having that naggy thought at the back of my mind. :D (Yes, I do have Camwhore Nights. I even start its name with capital letters.)

I confess, I messed up
Dropping "I'm sorry"s like you're still around.
And I know you dressed up
Said, "Hey kid, you'll never live this down"

I love random FOB lyrics.

And I just love this FOB tee!
Please get me one!

It's the only Little Miss shirt I have ever gotten excited about. I can't stand those Little Miss Sunshines and Little Miss Happy or whatever. For more info, click here.

This one looks like Pete Wentz. If he was a girl, that is. :P

Liang Zheng says that it's much cheaper to make the tees ourselves. And much more original too. I've long thought of that idea but never gotten down to it. (right Amirah?) I just can't find anything nice enough for me to wear, that hasn't already been manufactured. Plus, copyrights infringements are a huge headache. Grrr.

So, bottom line is: if you don't have money, stay away from the fashion industry.

(Oh man, I need to work on my Moral-of-the-Story.)

2 Comments:

Blogger missPOW said...

sheena UNdear. pfft. I shall keep the dears to myself since you say I look like 'the poster girl for drug abuse.'

December 30, 2007 at 9:39 PM  
Blogger sheenaloves said...

lol! buy seriously it's very artistic. :)

December 31, 2007 at 11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home