Wednesday, December 19, 2007

BlahBlahBlahBullshit.

I lost my urge to blog.

A few days ago, I felt like I was having diarrhoea. When inspiration comes, it comes all at once. I have so much to blog about, I can't remember what I want to blog about.

Now that inspiration has left as fleetingly as it came, I feel like I'm having constipation. No matter how hard I try there's nothing to type.

There are like 3-ish drafts in my account. And I am too lazy to complete them.

LAZY!

Anyway, just to let you know that I won't be around for the next 3 days because I'm going to Malacca! (Is that how you spell it?)

So if I don't answer your sms/phone calls/emails, don't freak out. I'm not as dead as I'd like to be, as least not yet. ;]

Leave me pretty things, mmkay? <3

1 Comments:

Blogger siokxin. said...

it's not my period, but it doesn't sounds like it. lol. have a good time at malacca!

December 19, 2007 at 10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home