Friday, December 7, 2007

This is not right.

I know nobody important is going to read this so blog I shall.

For the uninitiated: welcome to my blog. Unfortunately you came at the wrong time, because in this post, I'm going to sound like any other blog and rant my ass off. I don't care right now. I am pissed and blood has to be shed.

For the initiated but not in the loop (which is the rest of the world): sorry, but stupid stories just don't deserve introductions. Just leave if nothing makes any goddamn sense to you.

Oh lookie here, I haven't started and I'm already cursing.

Yes, this whole entry is meant for YOU.

Are you disappointed in me?
Because I am disappointed in you too.

Are you angry with me (you say you're not but I'm not stupid)?
Because I am angry with you too.

Are you insulted that I accused you of something?
Because I am insulted that you dare deny what you did.

How can you say that you were not picking on me? Just tell me that shooting down all my suggestions to help YOU in YOUR work is not picking on me and I will tell Mr Oxford right now.

Just because I could not help you in something, you don't want any other help from me at all? This is like begging for money and asking the donor to give you $50. Sorry for the unnecessary analogies but I am seriously pissed.

Don't want help, done lah!

Don't ask me for anything anymore.
Don't 'Fuck this', 'Fuck that' at me.

Because nothing is worse that helping someone when they don't appreciate it.

Just say you're sorry, mean what you say, and fucking do not do it again. Cos I swear I'll do something that I know you'll regret.