Friday, November 30, 2007

Mummy I Want to Be A Vampire

I am bored with life.

Everyday is just projects, tutorials and playing the computer.

I don't even have time to watch TV. Geez.

My mum's always going on about how we shouldn't procrastinate, but I think it runs in my blood.

If only there was a job that involves, no, encourages procrastination.

Like the way I'm procrastinating to blog right now. I'm just too lazy to think of what else to say. So meanwhile, I'm playing Hangman on Facebook. :]

Speaking of Facebook, I'm so in love with Facebook!

Click on me!

I am a fairy! x]

My Favourite Applications (I just love to rate stuff)
  1. Vampires
  2. iLike
  3. Hangman
  4. Mindjolt Games
  5. Wishabi

I know it sounds so funny to put Vampires on top of the others because the others are super interactive and Vampires is like so... not interactive. But I've got a thing for vampires. LOL. If there really are vampires, I would so be one. ;]

It's a girl thing. Only not really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home