Monday, November 19, 2007

shopping is for chums

But chums are sexy.

Friday: shopped at Ikea.
People: my classmates Amber, Cindy and Zihui
Bought: Ruyin Sweetiepie Ng's present, 3 pairs of earrings and a cardboard box. c:

Saturday: celebrated Ruyin Sweetiepie Ng's belated birthday at Cineleisure.
People: Ruyin Sweetiepie Ng, Ruoying (self-proclaimed gorgeous), Shulin, Peh Gek.
Watched: the Game Plan. Okay lah, not bad.
Bought: Uh, nothing. I almost bought a Guns n Roses tee though. Band tee ownage!

Sunday: sourced for undiscovered shops at Central.
People: the brother and the parents.
Bought: nothing! Geez! But there ARE some pretty good shops there. I'm going there again soon, hopefully with more money to spend.

Anyway I've got pictures but I'm super lazy to upload them so too bad!

*****

<3 Song in my head: Hero/Heroine by Boys Like Girls

2 Comments:

Blogger missPOW said...

I want tagboard! TT-TT

November 19, 2007 at 10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweetiepie!? haha.

November 19, 2007 at 10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home