Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Crap, I ran out of cheem one-liners.

I just feel like posting.

Ever been in a situation where you know you have Something, but you just want to see how much that Something is worth?

Like how far that Something will go to feed your needs?
How much that Something will give until there's nothing left?

I feel like I'm pushing boundaries, pushing the limits, but I can't seem to stop. It doesn't make any sense but then again, it makes a whole world of logic.

Maybe it's because I'm in such a great new situation. Nothing was ever left to me to decide. I guess I never had this power before.

But God I cannot abuse this. I do not want to abuse this, I do not want to let this go.

Not now, at least.

*****

For now,
I want to dye my hair!
I'm frantically researching for ideas. I don't want to be anymore of a walking disaster than I already am. =/

P.S. no more tagboard! Comment using the comments link.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want to dye my hair too! cant wait! :D

October 30, 2007 at 7:59 PM  
Blogger sheenaloves said...

whoo! what colour? <3

October 31, 2007 at 5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

October 31, 2007 at 6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home