Thursday, September 20, 2007

ohmafuckinggahhhd

My timetable is fucked up!



Mama mia!

Oh dear!

Wo de tian ah!

Ohmafuckinggahhhd!


No wonder they say all good things come to an end.
My timetable for the first semester was a Godsend.
Now this... this... AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

Okay maybe I'm overreacting.

1. my earliest class is now at 8am instead of 9am.
2. I have so many muthafuckin breaks in between. Which is a bad thing, in case you were wondering.
3. I only have 1 day that I can go home early.
4. erm. Yeah.


It's horrible. More horrible than that guy in the Scream movie!




This is not even mildly frightening anymore. Damn I can't even upload the timetable to show you. It's that scary.

Found something else while looking for the Scream picture.
Ready??







































LMAO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home