Thursday, September 13, 2007

blah.

Temptation was not absent; I must admit I wanted to give up more than once. Too weak too weak, but I wear the biggest smile. Maybe I think too much about nothing at all. I was, and still am, under a lot of pressure but it was certainly no excuse. Even LZ bb says I have to make it up. At least things were cleared up with this episode and you know more and I know more. I love you more than ever.


On another note, I went shopping with my mum again. This time we went to Takashimaya and Wisma Atria. Charles and Keith had an insane sale! I was so lucky to get me a pair of damn cute shoes at a damn good price at Wisma. Too bad my mum couldn’t get herself anything nice there. We went to another Charles and Keith store all the way at Plaza Sing but still couldn’t get her anything! Tired like fuck but still fun. Haha.



My mummy says I’m getting fat. Geez, thanks for the support mum. Oh my God I need to exercise. What’s the use of dieting when dinner always has something yummy? The downside of having two great cooks at home. Damn.


Speaking of yummy, Breeeks! has some awesome shit. The staff are young, fresh, and most importantly, friendly. The ambience is great and we get plenty of privacy. And the food… I had Seafood Marinara while my mum had Beef Lasagne. We shared a basket of garlic bread. The garlic bread was fresh and light and not overwhelming at all. The beef lasagne was a little sour but overall it was way better than many places. The seafood marinara was the best I’ve eaten! The oysters were delicious. The scallops were cooked so perfectly that one second less and they would have been raw. The pasta was aromatic and the sauce was just perfect.

Though it was a little costly, I think it is perfect for those once-in-a-while-big-celebration occasions, as long as the company is good. (God do I sound pro or what.)

Don't drool.


yum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home