Wednesday, August 1, 2007

an exam and a train ride

okay i know i sound really whiney the last post.

no time to whine now, exams are coming!

this friday is Management & Organisational Behaviour finals!

my fave subject and it's gonna be over after only half a year. boohoo.

my most hated subject (Principles of Accounting) is gonna last me till January (next year). boohoohoo.

interesting thing today.

was running late on my way to school today. i made my way to keat hong LRT station and realised (for the THIRD time) i forgot to bring my ezlink card!

so i went home and came back again. when i entered the LRT lift, this Indian middle- aged guy came in and was combing his hair/wig.

while waiting for the train, that man started talking to me. so i talked to him lah.

i found out:-

- he was an Indian national who has stayed here for a long time.
- he works as an accountant. :
- he lives near the LRT station.
- he works at bukit batok area.

yeah. i was just trying to talk more. i need to talk more, you know. my proverbial rice bowl depends on it!


herald says that guy was hitting on me. eew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home