Friday, July 13, 2007

friday the thirteenth

Friday the Thirteenth

*cues scary music*

actually today is turning out to be a pretty good day for me, even though it started out like crap.

i'm not one to bring my academic life into my blog but this is definitely an exception. today, accounts lecture was cancelled and no one told me! whatthefuck! apparently the chairman put the info on his msn nick and everyone knew except me, herald and elson, my classmate. and we all had the same goddamn reason: cos my weren't online at that time. i mean, who put announcements on msn! like haven't you heard of sms? >:(

okay after that things were pretty alright.

i'm actually in the library cos i was waiting for liang zheng to meet me for dinner. LIANG ZHENG WAS SLEEPING WHEN I WAS CALLING HER HANDPHONE LIKE SIAO!!!!! haha never mind i forgive you. bow down and worship me. heh.

and while waiting for her i ran into huiling and soeng may!!!!! haha i can't wait for GB farewell dinner! XD

gawd i need a social life in SP. pweez?

XOXO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home