Tuesday, May 22, 2007

another poem

here's another poem.

i'm like taking the chance to clean out my closet of skeletons. no space for new clothes lah.

this poem is really old. but it's prolly the best i've written. yes it's about a boy. sheesh. gossip hungry bitchez.

Just Call Me Mental
The heart is willing but the body is weak
How could I put words in your mouth when your money's in it?
I write lies and lies about lying.
But nothing compares to when I'm lying on my bed
And dreaming of you and how next to hurt you
Just 'cos it feels so good to see you cry.

Fuelled by "Th Mmrs", just not yours
Honestly I tried just not so hard.
And like a pill this kills me ever so sweetly.
Call me mental but yes, I am and you're physical.
I need more than this and less of this
Maybe you can call me when you get it.

Now the body is willing but the heart is weak.


COMMENTS! constructive ones

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home