Wednesday, May 2, 2007

"i could write it better than you ever felt it. so hum hallelujah..."

haha i'm like a lawyer with the way i'm always trying to get off you.

i cut my hair on monday. at the jean yip place at lot1. waited a whole century for this bitch-head girl to wash my hair. then waited another century after the gorillas evolved into humans for this gay hairdresser dude to come. hmmm. i think he hasn't evolved completely yet, because his gigantic hands are, well, gigantic. and they kept hitting me on my head. WTF! he's lucky i didn't get concussion cos of his low IQ.

shit. i think he's retarded. or at least didn't finish gorilla hairdressing school. he kept talking about how my new hairstyle was going to make me look like Lucify. it took a lot to hold me back after that fuck comment k! what the hell does he expect me to look like? some wannabe cheena punk rocker?!

fortunately this hairstyle is awesome. haha. gorilla school taught him well.

if i ever have gorilla babies, i'm sending them to hairdressing school.

wait.

that is so wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home