Monday, April 16, 2007

I love the way the sky touches the ocean.
I love the way the moon never reaches the sun.
I love the way everything depends on gravity, yet we want so much to fly.
I love the way the grass looks on the other side, no matter where I stand.
I love the way opposites attract.
I love the way dead grass grow new seedlings.
I love the way we argue about the chicken and the egg.
I love the way we upgrade from four limbs to two to four wheels to none.
I love the way your feet sink into the sand when the tide comes in.
I love the way drinking saltwater makes you thirstier.
I love the way floods and droughts happen at the same time.
I love the way you hide the ‘lie’ in ‘believe’.
I love the way we’ll never use most of what we learn in school.
I love the way we pay fees to get punished there.
I love the way legends are created only after they die.
I love the way the only times you have the most visitors are birth and death.

smack me for being emo again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home