Friday, July 27, 2007

this sucks.

this sucks.
this sucks real bad.
in fact, this couldnt suck any more even if i used a straw.

what good is unlimited internet if there's nothing to do on it?

no one talks on msn except this girl Lexie who's probably half way around the world.
no one writes me testimonials on my friendster.
no one tags my blog even i posted something new.
no one talks much on the boards anymore cos the nice ones are mostly enjoying the last of their summer holidays.

so to cope with the online equivalent of a ghost town, i made a myspace for myself.

http://www.myspace.com/sheenaloves add me!

but i'm faced with the same issue of virtual loneliness.

funny how virtual reality is more real than virtual.

period. dont come near me or i'll bite you.

thusendsmysilentpleaforsanity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home