Monday, September 17, 2007

funny bunnies

Just thinking...



If my mum were my age now, I bet she would be totally different from me. Like, instead of disco stuff like Bee Gees, she’d love hip hop and R&B stuff like Rihanna. (Ok, maybe not Rihanna. She hates Umbrella. Ella. Ella. Eh. Eh.)

A lot of people on The Boards hate Rihanna. I don’t know. I’m totally in love with her hair right now.



She’s like the black Jennifer Aniston, except with million-dollar-insured legs. (Jennifer Aniston has the best looking hair ever, by the way. I saw Bruce Almighty on TV and she looked awesome in every scene.)

And what’s up with people insuring their body parts? I heard that J.Lo insured her ass for a million dollars too. I don’t really blame her. Her vocal cords weren’t exactly her best assets. Listening to her new song is worse than… than... aiyah it’s just bad lah.

Maybe she should insure her legs like Rihanna did. Then sing a song about a long and thin household object.


Broomstick?


I can totally see that as a number one hit. Oh yeah. Broomstick. Ick. Ick.


Maybe then she’ll win an award. I mean look at Rihanna! She just won an MTV award for Monster Hit of the Year. Umbrella (ella, ella) is that hot! :

Another talking point at the recent MTV awards was Britney Spears’ so-called comeback performance. OMG. What else can I say? Poor, poor Britney. I actually feel pity for her.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=i9z-OL-baR0

Watch and mourn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home