Wednesday, October 10, 2007

McDonald's should sell frog legs

Hello once again to those bored enough to read my blog!

I haven't had a chance to really blog cos I'm need to be alone to blog and, well, the library isn't exactly a one-man show.

Why oh why do I not have internet at home.
Why oh why does my mum want to wait for Christmas so that she can get free gifts when she signs up for one.
Why oh why is Christmas so far away.

Anyway.

I met my homegirl Liang Zheng again yesterday!

I finally made her quit that goddamn CCA of hers. And she went to get an ice cream.

So amazing right?

A life-changing decision and she has to landmark it with a McDonald's chocolate cone.

Shows how important, no, essential, food is to our everyday lives.

I can never be a damn vegetarian.

My dad is always going on about how I'm such a hypocrite. Well not in those words. But yeah. On one hand, I'm all about going green, saving the trees, Live Earth this that. (Live Earth is a fucking waste of time btw.)

One another hand I can't give up meat.

That's not to say that I eat everything on my plate. There ARE some things I will never put in my mouth. Not without force/bribery/blackmail of course. 8)

1. Turtle soup. Imagine. It's just like eating your pet! Can you bear to eat your cat??

2. Monkey brain. My dad says it tastes like tofu. And they eat it A.L.I.V.E!!!!! :/

3. Frog legs. I know that it's kinda okay for most people to eat frog legs. In fact it's really common. And it tastes like chicken. But it just grosses me out. Idk why. I tried it before and it's not that fantastic anyway. Psshh.


So that's about it.

Bye loves!

<3

2 Comments:

Blogger siokxin. said...

hey, where's your tagboard? haha nice song, i hate cockroaches too!

October 13, 2007 at 2:23 AM  
Blogger sheenaloves said...

lmao, high five! we should totally start an exterminator company. the tagboard's at the bottom by the way. idk how come /=

October 18, 2007 at 3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home