Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I FELL IN LOVE WITH COTTON, POLYESTER AND HAIRSPRAY

LATE POST!!

15 Sep. 07

I finally went out with Ruyin Dearest! *dances in seat*

(Wow I haven’t used the * thing in a long time! I feel so free, so liberated, so vindicated!)

We went to Cineleisure to catch a movie, but did a little shopping on the way. We actually planned to watch Ratatouille, and decided to catch HAIRSPRAY instead.

Hairspray is now officially one of my favourite movies ever! ‘Tracy Turnblad’ is the cutest, sweetest, most bubbly girl! Nikki Blonsky did a really good job.

Zac Efron did a good job too. Wa seh, his star really shone this year. And it’s not like he’s not talented either. Good looks? Check. Talent? Check. Hot girlfriend? Check. Some people are just really lucky!

In case you didn’t know, Zac Efron’s girlfriend is Vanessa Hudgens. Yes, Miss doe-eyed, smiley faced, averagely talented, “Baby, come back to me” singer is Zac Efron’s girlfriend. *horrors*

(Ooh the sweet, sweet symbol!)

Worse still, I found out that she posed nude on some men's magazine. O.o I’m super shocked that Disney decided to keep her. It’s not like she’s that big of a deal.

Well, aside from her picture being plastered all over notebooks, pens and assorted stationery items in Mini Toons. Okay maybe she is a bit of a deal.

I think it’s because of Zac Efron. Who ask him become so famous so quickly? She’s riding on your coattails, boy!

The tastier the dish, the more houseflies it attracts. Cheem right? I came up with it myself. *beams*

(I feel the tingle at my fingertips! This is better than riding the roller coaster!)

*

*


*

Okay I’ll stop.

Anyway, Ruyin and I didn’t leave empty handed.

She got herself a pair of Adidas slippers! It is turquoise, white and brown with a white band over it. Really pretty! Oh, and it costs thirty dollars only. Yeah, only. Her mum is so going to kill her, bring her back to life, and kill her again. Haha!

And for me, after much walking around Heeren and Cineleisure, and after much deliberating and debating and picking and choosing (phew), I decided on:


So old skool right? I went home, immediately hid in my room, tried on the tees and cam-whored away.

You can’t stop the beat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home