Friday, November 9, 2007

Haircut!

I cut my hair!

Well it’s not that big a difference. The length is pretty much the same. But the new fringe is NICE. :]


Oh gawd I look like such a preppy girl. Haha.

I wanted a frizzier look but my hair texture is so weighty and smooth, it can’t frizz up.

Sigh. The down side of naturally gorgeous hair.

Unless I get hairspray?

But woe is me, global warming screams at me not to.

I told my mum about my dilemma: Global Warming VS Lame Hairdo.

She just gave me a stare. She hates it when I talk about stuff like that. No one in my family cares about the environment. I’m always on my own on this issue. The lone meat-eating vegetarian.

So she says what any mum would say in her situation.

“Your problem.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home