Sunday, November 11, 2007

Ohwoahwoah sweet child o' mayine!

I'm feeling super old school these few days.

My favourite Guns N Roses song, Sweet Child O' Mine.


But this is the live version, Axl Rose is singing some whatever like he's drunk.

SO DON'T PAUSE IT! Let it play, it grows on you!


:)



Ow ow ow ow, sweet child o' maiiiiiiiine!

*****

I think I lost a friend.

He told me he liked Guns N Roses too, once, when I first met him. I don't know how true that was because he never really talked about them. Like what his favourite song was, blah blah.

He was cool, as in he would help me when I asked for help. Lended me his notes and whatnots.

Then one day, he messages me, rather rudely, I must confess.

"Hey, can you give me my book back? I need it for something. Honestly you don't really need it to get an A."

I was surprised. But I said okay.

And we haven't really talked since.

IDK if something is wrong.

Well, too bad.

*EDIT: can someone help me out? Why the hell is my sidebar at the bottom?

2 Comments:

Blogger siokxin. said...

HAHA. he doesn't look like "the prettiest star!"

how's school?

November 11, 2007 at 12:43 PM  
Blogger sheenaloves said...

haha.
dont you know pretty people wear boxers and nothing else? ;]

it's good, got lots of things to keep me busy.

and you? how were the promos?

November 13, 2007 at 8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home