Saturday, December 1, 2007

Break my heart, not my spirit.

I realised I haven't really blogged these few days. I mean really BLOGGED.
I miss posting deeper thoughts and stuff. And sometimes when I read other people's blogs, I get the feeling that maybe I'm incapable of deeper thoughts. And that sucks because I always thought of myself as intellectual.

I took a short IQ Test on Facebook. A 15-minute rip-off of the original maybe, but no matter. I scored 122. I thought it was not bad, since the application said that the average was 100.

Then Rainbow scored 14something. Never mind, I thought, I always thought of him as smart anyway.

Then Dexter scored 166. What the hell! Not that I looked down on him, but what the hell!

Am I stupid or something?!
Why are so many people smarter than me?!

I always pride myself in my knowledge. And to think that so many more people are THAT much smarter than me. It hurts my ego.

Yes, I have ego.
That's why I appear unfriendly and cold at times.

Yes, I'm aware of my weaknesses.

But I never knew that my strengths were so.. un-strength-ish.

I'm proving myself dumb, aren't I?

Now I know why I don't blog deep stuff anymore.

Geez.

5 Comments:

Blogger missPOW said...

HAHAHAHA! come ON la. 'deep' is really subjective. you can be 'deeply dumb'. OPPS. HAHA!

December 1, 2007 at 5:53 PM  
Blogger missPOW said...

oh yeah. what's your full name? you're a chua right?

December 1, 2007 at 6:05 PM  
Blogger sheenaloves said...

what! haha.
yah i'm a chua.
why? :]

December 1, 2007 at 11:17 PM  
Blogger missPOW said...

cos I forgot. Or do I even know in the first place. Gahhhh. Rahhh. Bah. I feel so dumb communicating to u through this comment thing. Can u like, add me on the msn or.. I don't know.

December 1, 2007 at 11:23 PM  
Blogger sheenaloves said...

haha.
add me lor
babyphat_137@hotmail.com
gahhhrahhhbahhh.
yay im not the only dumb one! ;p

December 2, 2007 at 4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home