Monday, December 17, 2007

Starbucks is my homeboy. :]

Last day of the dreaded Ring The Bells thingy.

Or at least that's what most of my class says.

For me, I don't really have any extreme feelings about it. I don't love it, that's fer sho. But I don't hate it either, honestly.

In all honesty, I really like doing charity work. Flag days, cleaning up old folks' homes, ringing them bells...

I like the fact that I'm doing a good deed, that my efforts go towards helping the needy, not towards getting a better grade or going to the next level in some stupid game.

Of course, the amount of effort that actually reaches the needy is so not the point here.

The point is, that I am doing what I can in my free time to do something good for someone.

Agree or disagree with me? I don't give a damn.
This is not an argumentative post, so screw off kthx. :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woman! haha. i miss you! i finally figure this commentin' thingy. Genius rite. haha. anw the last post was super funny.

December 18, 2007 at 1:23 AM  
Blogger sheenaloves said...

haha! thanks babe! congrats on your 6th place by the way..

i wanna go shopping but got no money!!! :(

December 18, 2007 at 11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha. i'm broke too. but who says we can't have fun wifout all the Cs this world offers. we can go window shoppin'. :).

December 18, 2007 at 7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home