Monday, December 24, 2007

The Night I Saw Heaven

(This is an outdated post, but please do read. :D)

My Chemical Romance is the secks!

I feel better, more motivated in fact. Seriously. I can't explain it. I won't attempt to.
Pictures!

BEFORE
Bored in class. How do you make time go faster when your classmates are presenting something that they research thoroughly for, and you just don't care?
By camera whoring, duh!
STILL BEFORE
Camera whoring with my I'm-so-tall-and-I-know-it cousin. :3NO, NOT YET
By this time, it was already 8.30pm. Half an hour behind said time. Getting restless.
DURING (FINALLY.)


Gerard Way: Are you ready to get fucked tonight?
Crowd: Yeah!
Gerard Way:
We are gonna fuck you so hard, you won't be able to walk
tomorrow!
Crowd:
Yeah!
Gerard Way: I'm not kidding guys.
Crowd: Whoo!
Picture taken during 'This is How I Disappear'

Picture taken during 'Mama'

AFTER (Phew.)And ya knowit. ;)
*****

I am so out of the FOB boards!

All the kids there just pose as broken damaged souls, but in real life, they pick on the newbies all the time. Irony much? I can't stand these people. Stupid boardies.

*****

Dexter's birthday!

Happy Sweet 16!

We went to have dinner at Warren and went bowling.
I hate bowling. Nah, it's okay. I'm just not good at it can. :(

Pictures!

I love the entrance! :)

The view of the terrace from where we sat. It looks better from my camphone.

The view of the putting green from where we sat. It looks better in real life.

Messy hair? Idc.

Omg, I suck.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home