Monday, December 31, 2007

Usher in the new year with a BANG, winkwink.

2007 is finally coming to an end!

I shall take a cue from Ruoying's blog and seriously reflect on this year.

If I could only use one word to describe this year, djfgvjvgnkusv would be the closest.

Firstly I'd like to say it was very nice to get to know someone like Herald. It really is. And to hell with being anti-social, I'm glad I got to know Wei Liang, Rainbow, Elson and Ribka too.

This year has been one hell of a roller-coaster ride.

There were low points and very low points this year. I've been tried and tested, like a bottle of moisturizer. And I'm happy to say I've come out unscathed and stronger. :)

Of course, there were definitely high points as well. 2007 allowed me to watch shows from Fall Out Boy and My Chemical Romance! And I've got to grow closer to Dexter and Michelle too, kinda.

My most awesome friends always caught me when I fall: Liang Zheng, Ruyin and Amirah I fucking love you.

The school year was seriously screwy, I have to admit. I really hope to get to the Marketing or Retail Option next year, and really buck up in my studies. I also hope to join a CCA, maybe. ;) There were a lot of scandals and stupid incidents that I could honestly do without, but maybe there was something I took away from this year - resillience.

Lastly, I am glad I got to re-bond with lost friends: Liting and Jeremy. :)

Yeah, that's about it. But I thought I'd add a conclusion, just for good measure. Hmm, this year was okay, so I hope next year would be better. There.

3 Comments:

Blogger missPOW said...

re-bond with a pun. HAHAHA! happy new year!

January 1, 2008 at 2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love you too! :)

January 1, 2008 at 2:19 PM  
Blogger RUOYING♥ said...

eh copy sia. haha. anyw i didn't realise can leave comments lei! =\ okay i think you feel like killing me now. so i shall leave! BYEBYE! :D

January 3, 2008 at 11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home