Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sheena is a showoff

FOM is over, bitches!

I can honestly say I think I did pretty well. Hopefully I can get my first A of the year with FOM!

The next test is Statistics.

I don't know why, but a lot of my classmates are worried about it. And here I am, wasting the whole of last night doing pointless quizzes on Facebook like 'What flower are you?' (I'm a sunflower) and 'What Greek God are you?' (I'm Apollo, the sexually open God =.=).

Seriously, you should really join Facebook, if you haven't already. It fills the void in your life!

Anyway, my point is, why am I so not worried about Statistics?

I think it's because of the fact that I actually did almost all of the tutorials and attended almost all the lectures and tutorials that start at freaking 8am.

HAO LIAN LAH!

I hear your cries of helplessness and jealously, my fellow DBA mates.

To that, all I can say is ORH BEE GOOD!

Haha!

I am so fucking mean! :D

Nah, seriously.

It's all a game of strengths and weaknesses. My strength is in patience for practising till it's perfect, which makes Statistics relatively easier for me. My weaknesses are in memorising and procrastinating. So I am in deep shit for Economics and Principal of Accounts (read: waste of time) later.

So... Yeah.

Thinking of a nice way to end this post.




Forget it.

My patience is limited and should be used for better things. =/

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg i totally balance u out.. my weakness is ur strength and ur weakness is my strength.. =p!

January 24, 2008 at 4:40 PM  
Blogger sheenaloves said...

hahaha, wah first time comment! :)

January 24, 2008 at 5:15 PM  
Blogger RUOYING♥ said...

haha, the orh bee good part is FUNNY.

January 24, 2008 at 7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

=0 @ herald

Anyways, the orh bee good part doesn't affect me because:

I feel that I am the only boy every lesson, well, most of the time =X

jkjk, its because i do the tutorials!

January 25, 2008 at 9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home