Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A funny little story

I received a message on Friendster.

Dude: u gt msn
Me: yup, but i dont give it to random people i'm sorry. :]
Dude: im *bleep* frenz

I haven't replied him and I don't plan to.

Number 1, if you want to talk to me, talk to me in proper English. I can accept 'gt', but I cannot stand unnecessary Zs. And where the hell is your 's and your question mark?

Number 2, the fact that we have mutual friends does not make you any less random, it just makes me embarrassed. You can be Pete Wentz's friend for all I care. I will still think you are random because you start a conversation with a total stranger with 'u gt msn'.

So, don't take it personally that I'm not replying your message. Blame it on your poor English and your lack of social skills.

PS: It's so ironic that someone as anti-social as me is teaching others how to interact as normal human beings.

PPS: I am a prude. I know. :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home